Zitateraten (Englisch)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 1. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

2. Alright dude, this time right between the eyes!

3. The jail's only got one cell, the lock's broke and I sleep in it.

4.Dutton Peabody : [protesting his nomination to the statehood convention] No! No! No you don't! No! I... I'm a newspaperman, not a politician! No, politicians are my meat - I build 'em up and I tear 'em down but I wouldn't be one I couldn't be one - it'd destroy me - gimme a...
      Tom Doniphon : Bar's closed.
      Dutton Peabody : Good people of Shinbone, I... I... I'm your conscience - I'm the still, small voice that thunders in the night. I'm your watchdog that howls against the wolves! I'm - I'm your father confessor! I... I... I'm... what else am I?
      Tom Doniphon : Town drunk?

Tom Doniphon : Pompey! Bring me those cans.
      [Pompey brings three cans of paint]
      Tom Doniphon : Give me that thing. I'll show you how easy it is.
      [Ransom Stoddard hands his pistol to Doniphon]
      Tom Doniphon : Take these cans, put them on those three posts. Go ahead.
      [Stoddard takes the cans to the post which is two away from the corner post]
      Tom Doniphon : That's it, that first post.
      Ransom Stoddard : There?
      Tom Doniphon : That's right.
      [Stoddard heads for the next-to-last post]
      Tom Doniphon : Not there! On the far post!
      [Stoddard goes to the corner post]
      Tom Doniphon : That's right!
      [Stoddard puts the paint can on the corner post]
      Tom Doniphon : Now put that last one in the middle!
      [Doniphon shoots two of the paint cans]
      Tom Doniphon : Pilgrim!
      [Doniphon shoots the can just above Stoddard, splashing him with paint; he laughs at Stoddard, who angrily walks over to Doniphon]

6.Tom Doniphon : [In Peter Ericson's kitchen visiting Hallie, see 's Ransom Stoddard's shingle, reads] 'Ransom Stoddard, At... torney at Law' [amused]
      Tom Doniphon : You're a persistent cuss, pilgrim. You really aim to hang that up outside somewhere?
      Ransom Stoddard : [defiant] That's why I *painted* it.
      Tom Doniphon : [gravely] Well, take some advice, pilgrim. You put that thing up, you'll have to defend it with a *gun*... and you ain't exactly the type.

Dutton Peabody : [during voting for the territorial convention] I'll have the usual, Jack.
      Jack, Barman : The bar is closed, Mister Editor, during voting.
      Dutton Peabody : Bar's closed?
      Tom Doniphon : You can blame your lawyer friend. He says that's one of the "Fundamental laws of democracy." No exception.
      Dutton Peabody : No exceptions for the working press? Why, that's carrying democracy much too far!

Tom Doniphon (gespielt von John Wayne): Liberty Valance's the toughest man south of the Picketwire - next to me.
      Besuch mich mal im Schrein oder im Bau Thread oder im Keller!

Exodus 12:9 "Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire"
    • Wenn es jetzt nicht geraten wird verbuche ich das als Vorsatz, bzw. löse auf und mach mit irgendwas prägnantem aus einem 100% Blockbuster weiter

Tom Doniphon : You talk too much, think too much. Besides,
      Spoiler anzeigen
      YOU didn't kill Liberty Valance.
      Besuch mich mal im Schrein oder im Bau Thread oder im Keller!

Exodus 12:9 "Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire"
    • Jetzt etwas mehr info

1. Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying.
      2. Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
      3. You and your friend solve maths problems during maths class because the maths class is too dull?

• Who is your commanding officer?
        • Winston Churchill. Number 10 Downing Street, London SW1.
      1. Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying.
      2. Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
      3. You and your friend solve maths problems during maths class because the maths class is too dull?

• Who is your commanding officer?
        • Winston Churchill. Number 10 Downing Street, London SW1.

• Heil Hitler.
      • Turns out that's the only German you need to know ******

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Barf () aus folgendem Grund: Fehlpost recycelt.

• Uh, wieder... Von ein ganz aktuellen Film zu einem etwas älter...

• A. Now, I want them all to meet my people who will write their true stories, Naturally these stories will appear in Life magazine under their own bylines: For example, " by * *", or "by * *", or...
      • B: <spitzname>!
      • A: What was that?
      • B: <spitzname>. Nobody calls me by... that other name.
      • A: <spitzname>? An ** named "<spitzname>"? What's your middle name?
      • B: Ivan.
      • A: Ivan... ahem... well. Maybe, <spitzname> isn't so bad, might be something there... All right, all right. You can be <spitzname>.

Bemerkung: Bs <spitzname> klingt leicht dämlich, wodurch A aufgeregt wird.
      • A. Now, I want them all to meet my people who will write their true stories, Naturally these stories will appear in Life magazine under their own bylines: For example, " by * *", or "by * *", or...
      • A: Ivan... ahem... well. Maybe, <spitzname> isn't so bad, might be something there... All right, all right. You can be <spitzname>.

2. Anybody that goes up in the damn thing is gonna be Spam in a can.

• How am I supposed to uh...
      • The best results seem to be obtained through fantasization, accompanied by masturbation, followed by ejaculation.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Barf ()

• The best results seem to be obtained through fantasization, accompanied by masturbation, followed by ejaculation.

• I agree with those who say we could launch a pod.
      • A pot?
      • A POD - a, uh, capsule. Now, we would be in full control of zis pod. It vill go up like a cannonball, and come down like, uh, a cannonball, splashing down into ze water, the ocean, vith a parachute to spare the life of the specimen inside.
      • Spaceman?
      • SPE-CI-MEN.
      • Well, what kind of spe-ci-men?
      • A tough one. Responsive to orders. I had in mind a jimp.
      • JIMP? Well what the HELL is a jimp?
      • A jimp. A-a-a jimpanzee, Senator. An ape.

Der Film ist mit 4 Oscars ausgezeichnet worden. Laut Wikipedia "[it] received overwhelming acclaim from critics." "But despite this, the movie bombed at the box office."

• A pot?
      • A POD - a, uh, capsule. Now, we would be in full control of zis pod. It vill go up like a cannonball, and come down like, uh, a cannonball, splashing down into ze water, the ocean, vith a parachute to spare the life of the specimen inside.
      • Spaceman?
      • SPE-CI-MEN.
      5. I did NOT do anything wrong. The hatch just BLEW. It was a GLITCH. It was a- a TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION. Why in hell won't anyone believe me?
      • B: Gus!
      • B: Gus. Nobody calls me by... that other name.
      • A: Gus? An astronaut named "Gus"? What's your middle name?
      • A: Ivan... ahem... well. Maybe, Gus isn't so bad, might be something there... All right, all right. You can be Gus.

• A pot?
      • Spaceman?
      • SPE-CI-MEN.
      I did NOT do anything wrong. The hatch just BLEW. It was a GLITCH. It
      was a- a TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION. Why in hell won't anyone believe me?

6. There was a demon that lived in the air. They said whoever challenged him would die. Their controls would freeze up, their planes would buffet wildly, and they would disintegrate. The demon lived at Mach 1 on the meter, seven hundred and fifty miles an hour, where the air could no longer move out of the way. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it the sound barrier.

Die #1 ist jetzt un-zenziert. Jetzt wird es langsam Zeit... :tap:
    • Und jetzt, eine ziemlich genaue Zeitangabe...

• B: Gus!
      • B: Gus. Nobody calls me by... that other name.
      • A: Gus? An astronaut named "Gus"? What's your middle name?
      • A: Ivan... ahem... well. Maybe, Gus isn't so bad, might be something there... All right, all right. You can be Gus.

• A pot?
      • Spaceman?
      • SPE-CI-MEN.

I did NOT do anything wrong. The hatch just BLEW. It was a GLITCH. It
      was a- a TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION. Why in hell won't anyone believe me?

6. There was a demon that lived in the air. They said whoever challenged
      him would die. Their controls would freeze up, their planes would
      buffet wildly, and they would disintegrate. The demon lived at Mach 1 on
      the meter, seven hundred and fifty miles an hour, where the air could
      no longer move out of the way. He lived behind a barrier through which
      they said no man could ever pass. They called it the sound barrier.

• Right now the President's got his own problems with the Bay of Pigs, he doesn't want the astronauts' image tarnished. Nothing these guys do is gonna be called a failure... But you'd think the public'd know that they're just doing what monkeys have done...
      • Monkeys? Think a monkey knows he's sitting on top of a rocket that might explode? These astronaut boys, they know that, see? Well, I'll tell you somethin' - it takes a special kind of man to volunteer for a suicide mission, especially one that's on TV. Ol' Gus, he did alright.
      So, irgendjemand von Euch Filmkenner der noch nicht Nivana erreicht hat? Oder kennt vielleicht jemanden diesen must-see. IMHO um Längen besser als First Man/Abbruch zum Mond, der mich wirklich nicht besonderes gefallen hat. :neu_skeptisch:
    Abonnement verwalten