Zitateraten (Englisch)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

1. A senator’s priority isn’t representing the people, it’s keeping his ass in office.
      2. There’s over five million of us, and we’re armed.
      3. God created humans. Samuel Colt made 'em equal.
      4. A priest is giving a young nun a lift home from church one day... and as he's shifting gears, he rests his hand on the nun's knee... The young nun looks up at the priest and says: "Father, remember Luke 14:10." -The priest withdraws his hand, embarrassed. Next time they stop at a light, he places his hand a little higher up on her thigh. The nun says: "Remember Luke 14:10, Father." The priest apologizes: "The flesh is weak", he says... So he drops her off and when he gets home, he reaches for his Bible and he flips to Luke 14:10. Anyone know what itsays? ... "Friend, come up higher, then shalt thou have glory."
    • Naja, streng genommen hast du keine Antwort abgegeben... Ok, viellecht sollte ich nicht Klugscheißer spielen...

Miss Sloane (2017) (dt. Die Erfindung der Wahrheit) ist richtig. (Beide bescheuert...)

rumpeli ist dran.

• Rodolfo Schmidt : Dildos are illegal in Texas, but Joe Public can walk into a sports store and walk out with a shotgun.
      • Elizabeth Sloane : That would explain the low rate of dildo-related murders in Texas.
    • 1. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.
      2. Alright dude, this time right between the eyes!
      3. The jail's only got one cell, the lock's broke and I sleep in it.
      Besuch mich mal im Schrein oder im Bau Thread oder im Keller!

Exodus 12:9 "Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire"
      4.Dutton Peabody : [protesting his nomination to the statehood convention] No! No! No you don't! No! I... I'm a newspaperman, not a politician! No, politicians are my meat - I build 'em up and I tear 'em down but I wouldn't be one I couldn't be one - it'd destroy me - gimme a...
      Tom Doniphon : Bar's closed.
      Dutton Peabody : Good people of Shinbone, I... I... I'm your conscience - I'm the still, small voice that thunders in the night. I'm your watchdog that howls against the wolves! I'm - I'm your father confessor! I... I... I'm... what else am I?
      Tom Doniphon : Town drunk?

Exodus 12:9 "Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire"
    • nein

1. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.
      4.Dutton Peabody : [protesting his nomination to the statehood
      convention] No! No! No you don't! No! I... I'm a newspaperman, not a
      politician! No, politicians are my meat - I build 'em up and I tear 'em
      down but I wouldn't be one I couldn't be one - it'd destroy me - gimme
      a...
      Dutton Peabody : Good people of Shinbone, I... I... I'm your conscience -
      I'm the still, small voice that thunders in the night. I'm your
      watchdog that howls against the wolves! I'm - I'm your father confessor!
      I... I... I'm... what else am I?
      Tom Doniphon : Pompey! Bring me those cans.

[Pompey brings three cans of paint]

Tom Doniphon : Give me that thing. I'll show you how easy it is.

[Ransom Stoddard hands his pistol to Doniphon]

Tom Doniphon : Take these cans, put them on those three posts. Go ahead.

[Stoddard takes the cans to the post which is two away from the corner post]

Tom Doniphon : That's it, that first post.

Ransom Stoddard : There?

Tom Doniphon : That's right.

[Stoddard heads for the next-to-last post]

Tom Doniphon : Not there! On the far post!

[Stoddard goes to the corner post]

Tom Doniphon : That's right!

[Stoddard puts the paint can on the corner post]

Tom Doniphon : Now put that last one in the middle!

[Doniphon shoots two of the paint cans]

Tom Doniphon : Pilgrim!

[Doniphon shoots the can just above Stoddard, splashing him with paint; he laughs at Stoddard, who angrily walks over to Doniphon]

4.Dutton Peabody : [protesting his nomination to the statehood convention] No! No! No you don't! No! I... I'm a newspaperman, not a politician! No, politicians are my meat - I build 'em up and I tear 'em down but I wouldn't be one I couldn't be one - it'd destroy me - gimme a...
      Dutton Peabody : Good people of Shinbone, I... I... I'm your conscience - I'm the still, small voice that thunders in the night. I'm your watchdog that howls against the wolves! I'm - I'm your father confessor! I... I... I'm... what else am I?

[Doniphon shoots the can just above Stoddard, splashing him with paint; he laughs at Stoddard, who angrily walks over to Doniphon]

6.Tom Doniphon : [In Peter Ericson's kitchen visiting Hallie, see 's Ransom Stoddard's shingle, reads] 'Ransom Stoddard, At... torney at Law' [amused]
      Tom Doniphon : You're a persistent cuss, pilgrim. You really aim to hang that up outside somewhere?
      Ransom Stoddard : [defiant] That's why I *painted* it.
      Tom Doniphon : [gravely] Well, take some advice, pilgrim. You put that thing up, you'll have to defend it with a *gun*... and you ain't exactly the type.

Der Film ist schon was älter. Einer von der Sorte wo jeder schon mal den Titel gehört hat, die wenigsten (heutzutage) ihn aber gesehen haben.

• na kommt schon, ratet doch wenigstens mal irgendwas. Pippi Longstocking wäre zwar falsch, der gesuchte Film hat aber eine Gemeinsamkeit welche die Zitateauswahl hier einschränkt ;)

1. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

6.Tom Doniphon : [In Peter Ericson's kitchen visiting Hallie, see 's Ransom Stoddard's shingle, reads] 'Ransom Stoddard, At... torney at Law' [amused]
      Tom Doniphon : You're a persistent cuss, pilgrim. You really aim to hang that up outside somewhere?
      Ransom Stoddard : [defiant] That's why I *painted* it.
      Tom Doniphon : [gravely] Well, take some advice, pilgrim. You put that thing up, you'll have to defend it with a *gun*... and you ain't exactly the type.

Dutton Peabody : [during voting for the territorial convention] I'll have the usual, Jack.
      Jack, Barman : The bar is closed, Mister Editor, during voting.
      Dutton Peabody : Bar's closed?
      Tom Doniphon : You can blame your lawyer friend. He says that's one of the "Fundamental laws of democracy." No exception.
      Dutton Peabody : No exceptions for the working press? Why, that's carrying democracy much too far!

Abonnement verwalten